Sóc alumne d'una altra universitat europea i vull anar a l'INEFC Barcelona
The Barcelona’s INEFC is an affiliated to the Barcelona’s University, is one of the preferred sites of students all over Spain, Europe and other countries of the world, thanks to the high level of training and the unique configuration of its facilities, which enable a high concentration of activities in a short time.
The INEFC is a Catalan-Spanish bilingual centre whose preference is Catalan. Some teachers speak fluent in English. Catalan is a language very similar to Spanish and some resemblance to French. Spanish students often have no trouble following classes in Catalan. French, Portuguese and Italian students also easily fit but with more work. For languages with non-Latin root the difficulty is higher and the students usually choose more practical and less theoretical courses.
The University of Barcelona offers Catalan courses to exchange students.
- If you are a student who wants to come in the Erasmus program to INEFC BARCELONA, find more information here.
- If you would like to know the class timetables, you can have a look at them here.
- If you are a student who would like to come to INEFC Barcelona as part of the Erasmus programme, you can find more information here.
To be accepted as a temporary visiting student at the INEFC of Barcelona you need to follow the steps described below:
- Find out if your home university has a student exchange agreement with the INEFC of Barcelona by ERASMUS program.
- If your home university has no formal exchange agreement with the INEFC of Barcelona, you may submit an individual application.
- Obtain authorization from your home university to participate in an exchange program at the INEFC of Barcelona.
- Complete and send the on-line application form to the INEFC of Barcelona.
- Once you have completed the on-line application form, printed and signed from a tutor from your university, you have to send two copies and any supporting documents to the International Relationships Office of Barcelona’s INEFC.
- Once accepted, you need to make the necessary arrangements for accommodation and to take out medical insurance to cover all your stay in Barcelona.
- On your arrival in the INEFC of Barcelona, you will need to register.
- A few weeks into the semester, you must register for those subjects that you have decided to study. Registration should be completed at the International Relationships Office of INEFC Barcelona.
The following documents should be sent to INEFC of Barcelona:
- Two printed copies of you online application form for admission duly completed and signed by your tutor at your home university.
- A certificate signed by your home University attesting your participation on the program or agreement
- 2 passport-sized photographs.